|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 12:30 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- MuleSoft, provider of the world's most widely used integration platform, today announced another record-breaking quarter, increasing bookings 191 percent year-over-year. In Q3 2012, MuleSoft built upon strong customer momentum with notable enterprise wins across its leading Mule ESB and CloudHub platforms -- including BT, Echostar, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) -- as well as significant expansions by existing customers worldwide.
MuleSoft continues to establish its dominance in the SaaS integration space by expanding key relationships with leading SaaS providers and systems integrators (SIs) such as Zendesk, ServiceSource, Bunchball, Cloud Forward and MetraTech. MuleSoft has built a rich network of global cloud partners that provide unique SaaS applications and services to address Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resource Management (HRM), Project Management, eCommerce, Social, Mobility and additional customer challenges.
"The mega-trends of SaaS, mobile and Big Data are creating an explosion of endpoints and data from a myriad of sources," said Greg Schott, president and CEO of MuleSoft. "MuleSoft has emerged as the clear leader in providing the platform for the new enterprise -- we are seamlessly connecting applications, systems and data on a single platform, spanning on-premise and the cloud, and our continued growth signals that we are leading this industry transformation."
Q3 2012 Highlights:
- Increased bookings 191 percent year-over-year
- Achieved 89 percent subscription renewals, driven by an industry-leading 94 percent customer satisfaction rate
- Launched Dataloader.io, which became the most popular app on Salesforce.com AppExchange within the first month of release, and has executed over 12,000 data loading jobs and processed over 72 million records for Salesforce customers
- Reached 4,400 user accounts and 5,700 integration apps deployed on CloudHub, the most widely used integration platform as a service (iPaaS), which is now processing over 5 million cloud integration messages per day
- Expanded the MuleSoft connector library to include a number of market-leading SaaS and enterprise applications, with instant API connectivity to Intacct, Magento, MongoDB, MS Dynamics CRM, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase, Twilio and Workday
- Continued delivering on the company vision of packaged integration apps by introducing three new integration apps for Intuit QuickBooks, helping to drive connectivity for the millions of customers in the QuickBooks ecosystem
- Completed the Mule Summit 2012 series for the Fall season, visiting hundreds of MuleSoft customers and enterprises in Chicago, Gothenburg, London, Madrid, New York, Paris, San Francisco and Toronto
- Awarded with Stevie® Awards in the Tech Innovation of the Year, Company of the Year - Computer Software, and Best New Product or Service - Cloud Platform categories in The 10th Annual American Business Awards
"MuleSoft's CloudHub platform has allowed us to enter new markets and is helping us to rapidly expand, removing friction from sales and implementation cycles and ensuring customer success," said Ken Haigh, COO of PeopleMatter. "Without the connectivity to third party applications we wouldn't have been able to achieve our rapid growth rates."
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform for connecting SaaS and enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise. With the rise of cloud and mobile, enterprises face a choice: get overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of end points or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft lets organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. MuleSoft's Anypoint technology eliminates costly, time-intensive point-to-point integration, enabling business agility. Delivered as a packaged integration experience, CloudHub (formerly Mule iON) and Mule ESB are built on proven open source technology for the fastest, most reliable integration without vendor lock-in. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by thousands of enterprises, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, Nestlé and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Zuora.
For more information: www.MuleSoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MuleSoft
Bhava Communications for MuleSoft
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 813
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 972
Jul. 6, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,827
Jul. 6, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,232
Jul. 6, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,102
Jul. 6, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,188
Jul. 6, 2015 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,799
Jul. 6, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,703
Jul. 6, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 777
Jul. 6, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,074
Jul. 6, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 636
Jul. 6, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,573
Jul. 6, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,702
Jul. 6, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,734
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,528
Jul. 6, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,816
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,787
The basic integration architecture, as defined by ESBs, hasn’t changed for more than a decade. Most cloud integration providers still rely on an ESB architecture and their proprietary connectors. As a result, enterprise integration projects suffer from constraints of availability and reliability of these connectors that are not re-usable across other integration vendors. However, the rapid adoption of APIs and almost ubiquitous availability of APIs amongst most SaaS and Cloud applications are rapidly redefining traditional integration approaches and their reliance on proprietary connectors. ...
Jul. 6, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,454
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet conditions, Dyn ensures traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever.
Jul. 6, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,128
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 6, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,759