|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 01:01 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 -- OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, today announced it is showcasing here this week two industry firsts, its federated cloud search product and its iPad single sign-on app. Visitors to the OneLogin booth, S18, can see demonstrations of both Cloud Search and the OneLogin iPad app.
Cloud Search enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk. It operates with a sub-second response time, and no indexing is required. The deep linking technology of single sign-on encourages employees to take immediate action on search insights.
OneLogin's iPad app is the first native iPad app offering enterprise-class identity and access management for private and public cloud applications. Available via the App Store, it seamlessly extends OneLogin's cloud-based identity access management solution, allowing mobile users to easily move from desktop to laptop to mobile device and access the same apps, using the same network credentials.
"Cloud Search and the OneLogin iPad app help enterprises boost productivity and improve security, two crucial factors in any organization," said Thomas Pedersen, chief executive officer of OneLogin. "We're excited to be showing visitors at the IAM Summit two of our industry-first innovations."
- To learn more about the industry's first Federated Cloud Search application, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/federated-cloud-search)
- To learn more about OneLogin's iPad app, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/mobile)
- To learn more about OneLogin's Single Sign-On offering, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/single-sign-on/)
- To learn more about OneLogin Directory Integration, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/directory-integration/)
OneLogin's virtual press kit for the IAM Summit is at http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/kit/i2vu
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin's cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin's catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, Box, Clarizen, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
About the Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012
The Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit 2012 provides the practical insight and innovative thinking needed to move forward effectively. The Gartner IAM Summit is the premier gathering for IT and business professionals responsible for creating, implementing, managing, and improving IAM programs. This year's summit will give you the must-have information for retooling your IAM strategy to meet the challenges brought on by the nexus of cloud, social, mobile and the information revolution. www.gartner.com/us/iam.
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Un Système d’information performant : aujourd’hui, avec les solutions d’aujourd’hui
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of May 4, 2014
- Oracle Mobility Emerges Prepared for the Future
- Emulex and Compuware Team Up to Drastically Improve Data Centre Problem Identification and Resolution
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 11, 2014
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Field Mobility News Weekly - Week of May 25, 2014
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 18, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Failover and Recovery of Enterprise Applications - Part 1