|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 08:31 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennystocksinsiders.com (PSI) has issued insider trading reports and equity research for the following companies: Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), Genworth (NYSE:GNW), Avon Products (NYSE:AVP), and McDonald's (NYSE:MCD).
(Read full report by clicking the link below, you may need to copy and paste the full link to your browser.)
Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT): Between September 8 and December 7, Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) insiders have sold a total of US$578.36 million in shares, which ranged in price from US$27.07 to US$30.83 each. It has been seven years since Microsoft released its Xbox 360 in 2005. Recently, the company announced that its next version of Xbox 360 will be released next year around the holidays and at the start of the shopping season. Pennystocksinsiders.com thinks that it is a clever way to check if insiders in Microsoft are starting to buy more company shares. See insider trade report for MSFT here.
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/MSFT/Microsoft.pdf
Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM): On December 4, BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion Limited (USA) (NASDAQ:RIMM) and Nextel Mexico launched the first BlackBerry 7 smartphone for the new Nextel Evolution Network. Shares of Research In Motion gained 1.01% (US$0.12) to US$12.01 on high volume of 24.50 million shares, compared to its average volume of 34.49 million shares. Did Research In Motion insiders buy their shareholdings before the stock price jumped? Check out the insider trade report here.
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/RIMM/ResearchInMotion.pdf
Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL): In the last three months, Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL) insiders have sold a total of US$22.61 million in shares, which ranged in price from US$29.58 to US$32.81 each. Oracle is scheduled to release its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 on Tuesday, December 18, 2012. In the past 52 weeks, Oracle share prices have been bracketed by a low of US$24.91 and a high of US$33.29, and are now at US$31.92 (28% above that low price). Investors may want to find out how Oracle insiders are thinking about the future of the company. Check this insider trade report for ORCL here.
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/ORCL/Oracle.pdf
Today Pennystocksinsiders.com also observed abnormal trade volume for the following companies; insiders may involve trading in these companies. It will take some time for insiders to report their trades. Read these reports and add these companies into your Insider Trade Radar.
Genworth Financial Inc. (NYSE:GNW):
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/GNW/Genworth.pdf
Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE:AVP):
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/AVP/AvonProducts.pdf
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE:MCD):
Read Full Report: http://www.Pennystocksinsiders.com/PR/121012A/MCD/McDonalds.pdf
Insider Filing Source Reference: All observations, analysis and reports are based on public information released by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Pennystocksinsiders.com features a team of experienced data analysts striving to provide the investment community with the tools, software, and data necessary to carry out more effective investment research.
Please visit Pennystocksinsiders.com/disclaimers/index.php for details.
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Now Generally Available
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Rapid Growth in the Public Cloud Services Market is Fueling Major Market Share Battles, According to IDC
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- CloudBees Establishes Public Sector Sales Channel Through Partnership with DLT Solutions
- UNICOM(R) Global Acquires solidDB(R) From IBM(R) Corp.
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner