|By PR Newswire||
|December 19, 2012 10:25 AM EST||
PRINCETON, N.J., Dec. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report ("BMR") (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with earnings previews of several stocks in a new 30-page report, including Oracle (Nasdaq: ORCL), Research in Motion (Nasdaq: RIMM), Bed Bath & Beyond (Nasdaq: BBBY), Nike (NYSE: NKE), and FedEx (NYSE: FDX), among others.
Each quarter, BMR publishes at least six weekly earnings previews covering approximately 50 popular stocks, giving investors both long-term and short-term opinions to help shape their investment strategy.
Among the stocks BMR was positive ahead of Q3 earnings thus far were eBay, Facebook, Akamai, Priceline.com, Starbucks, Sodastream, Adobe, and Cree, while BMR warned investors to expect negative reactions to the earnings of Deckers Outdoor, Chipotle, J.C. Penney, Groupon, and STEC, among others.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive BMR's latest reports for free, including its earnings previews, you are invited to take a free, 14-day, no obligation trial with BullMarket.com. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
In its earnings previews, BMR:
- provides historical earnings data and EPS trends
- examines past investor reactions to earnings in various contexts
- gives options activity analysis
- provides channel check data when available
- reviews previous-quarter earnings
- and gives an opinion on both what earnings will look like and how investors will react based on the aforementioned data points
BMR is known for helping investors generate strong returns without taking outsized risks. Whether you're a growth, value, or income investors, or you like large-cap or small-caps stocks, BMR is able to help you find winners across various sectors. Among some of BMR's current or recent winners include Apple (up over 850% in two stints), McDonald's (up about 450%), Enterprise Products Partners (up over 200%), and Synovis Life Technologies (taken out for a 73% gain).
BMR's Recommended List, meanwhile, has generated solid returns in both good markets and bad, outperforming the S&P by over 45% since the start of the Great Recession in 2008.
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC (CRD #131926), a registered investment advisor with the NASD and State of NJ. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Oracle Boosts Virtualization and Cloud Capabilities in Latest ZFS Storage ZS3 Series Release
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner