|By PR Newswire||
|January 3, 2013 06:28 PM EST||
BRAINTREE, Mass., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Career Institute, a medical, dental and information technology focused career school announced that they are now offering a Nursing Aide Training program. Currently, the program is available exclusively at the Braintree, Massachusetts location.
Nursing aides and CNAs are an integral part of the healthcare team. With a curriculum that focuses on a combination of practical and clinical training, students will be amply prepared to enter a career as a nursing aide. Courses cover CPR and first aid certification, laboratory training, clinical skills, medical terminology and a general introduction to the healthcare system. The program is also designed specifically to prepare students to take the Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) Certification Examination.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of nursing aides and CNAs is expected to grow 20% from 2010 to 2020, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This larger-than-average expected employment growth rate was a major factor in the decision to begin offering the program at the Braintree location.
"We recognize the need for qualified nursing aides and CNAs as the elderly population grows in the coming years. Our program is designed to provide our students with the clinical and administrative skills they need to find employment in healthcare facilities across the country. This program will help fill the growing need for nursing aides in a variety of facilities and will compliment the other healthcare training programs offered here at Braintree," said Andree Fontaine, CEO of American Career Institute.
In addition to the new Nursing Aide Training program, the American Career Institute location in Braintree also offers Dental Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Coding and Billing, Digital Gaming Design, Digital Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Graphic and Web Design, PC & Network Design with Security and Oracle Administration & Enterprise Solutions Developer.
For more information about the Nursing Aide Training program offered at the American Career Institute Braintree location, call 866-975-4427 or visit the American Career Institute website at www.aci.edu/programs/nursing-aide.
About Gragg Advertising
Gragg Advertising is a full-service, strategic advertising agency focusing on data-driven results and direct-response marketing. Gragg Advertising was established in 1992 by Greg Gragg and now employs over 70 people. Working with clients around the globe, Gragg Advertising focuses on providing a quantifiable return on investment for the marketing dollars of their clients. The agency combines traditional branding strategy with proven direct response marketing tactics in order to create advertising that is both memorable and measurable. Learn more at graggadv.com.
Brian Van Note
Public Relations Specialist
816.931.0050 ext 308
450 E 4th Street, Suite 100
SOURCE Gragg Advertising
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Un Système d’information performant : aujourd’hui, avec les solutions d’aujourd’hui
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of May 4, 2014
- Oracle Mobility Emerges Prepared for the Future
- Emulex and Compuware Team Up to Drastically Improve Data Centre Problem Identification and Resolution
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 11, 2014
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Field Mobility News Weekly - Week of May 25, 2014
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 18, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Failover and Recovery of Enterprise Applications - Part 1