|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To more efficiently conduct and manage electronic data capture (EDC)-based clinical trials on behalf of its clients, SIRO Clinpharm, winner of Frost & Sullivan Indian Clinical Research Organization (CRO) of the year award, 2012 and 2011, recently selected Oracle Health Sciences InForm.
- SIRO Clinpharm's purchase of Oracle Health Sciences InForm extends the company's investment in Oracle Health Sciences clinical applications, on which it has built its rapidly expanding CRO business.
- In addition to selecting Oracle Health Sciences InForm, SIRO Clinpharm gained a competitive advantage by joining the Oracle CRO Advantage Program -- a program that provides a framework for driving CRO success with Oracle Health Sciences products through training, sales and marketing support and tools, and regular communications on Oracle products and strategy.
- With its sophisticated data review capabilities, Oracle Health Sciences InForm will enable SIRO Clinpharm to have better control over its data, and the company expects to see significant efficiency and productivity gains in data management and remote monitoring.
- Oracle Health Sciences InForm will also provide SIRO Clinpharm flexibility to set targeted source verification strategies that allow for rapid increases or decreases of the source verification workload based on data quality.
- Extensive study templates and library management capabilities within Oracle Health Sciences InForm will enable SIRO Clinpharm to accelerate the study-build process and provide sponsors with significantly faster trial implementation.
- SIRO Clinpharm will benefit from Oracle Health Sciences InForm's scalability, performance and multi-language capabilities to deploy global trials.
- Oracle Health Sciences InForm is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Oracle Health Sciences Cloud Applications and is powered by the Oracle Health Sciences Cloud to help customers accelerate IT deployments, reduce resources required to maintain IT infrastructure and gain a more predictable IT spending pattern.
- SIRO Clinpharm has built a state-of-the-art technology offering that includes Oracle Health Sciences InForm, Oracle Clinical, Oracle Remote Data Capture, Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System and Oracle Adverse Event Reporting System.
- "As a leading clinical research organization, we looked at the best in class EDC solutions available on the market. We selected Oracle Health Sciences InForm because we believe it clearly stands out from its competitors with outstanding functionality, low total cost of ownership and satisfied end users worldwide," said Gopa Menon, chief executive officer, SIRO Clinpharm.
- "SIRO Clinpharm has a long-standing commitment to Oracle Health Sciences clinical applications," said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. "The addition of Oracle Health Sciences InForm will extend SIRO Clinpharm's clinical data management and EDC capabilities to support a growing number of trials, including global EDC studies, while optimizing its existing Oracle Health Sciences investment."
- Oracle in Health Sciences
- Oracle Health Sciences InForm
- Oracle Clinical
- Oracle Remote Data Capture
- Oracle's Siebel Clinical Trial Management System
- Oracle Adverse Event Reporting System
- Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
About SIRO Clinpharm
SIRO Clinpharm, winner of the 2012 & 2011 Frost & Sullivan Indian Clinical Research Organization of the year award, is a drug development solutions provider to the global healthcare industry. Our subject expertise gives us an edge in data management, medical writing, biostatistics & clinical trial management. With a successful track record of 16 years, SIRO Clinpharm works with most of the top global biopharma & medical device companies. Our therapeutic experience includes but is not limited to oncology, diabetes, cardiology, infectious diseases & respiratory system. We offer flexible business models across service verticals based on client needs.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Oct. 1, 2016 05:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,857
Oct. 1, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 671
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,321
Oct. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 412
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,309
Oct. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,737
Oct. 1, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 610
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,767
Oct. 1, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,201
Oct. 1, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,073
Oct. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 879
Oct. 1, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 5,194
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,342
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 670
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 664
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,134
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,557
Oct. 1, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,278
Oct. 1, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,818
Technology vendors and analysts are eager to paint a rosy picture of how wonderful IoT is and why your deployment will be great with the use of their products and services. While it is easy to showcase successful IoT solutions, identifying IoT systems that missed the mark or failed can often provide more in the way of key lessons learned. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Peter Vanderminden, Principal Industry Analyst for IoT & Digital Supply Chain to Flatiron Strategies, will focus on how IoT de...
Oct. 1, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,340