|By Marketwired .||
|January 8, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/08/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co., Ltd, a leading clinical contract research organization (CRO) in China, recently selected Oracle Health Sciences InForm to more efficiently develop, conduct and manage electronic data capture (EDC)-based clinical trials on behalf of its clients.
- Being an existing user of Oracle Clinical for their paper trials, Tigermed selected Oracle Health Sciences InForm to extend its competitive edge in the local market and support international expansion with a trusted and highly scalable, leading clinical data management platform.
- With its standardized feature sets, comprehensive data capture functionality and multi-language capabilities, Oracle Health Sciences InForm provides Tigermed with a robust solution to meet the needs of China's clinical trial sponsors -- while allowing for seamless expansion into the global marketplace.
- Oracle Health Sciences InForm's comprehensive data review capabilities will enable Tigermed to gain better control over its data and generate efficiency and productivity gains in data management and remote monitoring.
- Using Oracle Health Sciences InForm, Tigermed will be able to develop flexible source verification strategies that allow rapid changes to the source verification workload based on data quality.
- In addition, Tigermed will be able to take advantage of Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer's centralized study design environment to accelerate trial development and increase trial efficiency.
- To differentiate its business and gain a competitive advantage, Tigermed joined the Oracle CRO Advantage Program -- a program that provides a framework for driving CRO success with Oracle Health Sciences products through training, sales and marketing support and tools and regular communications on Oracle products and strategy.
- "By adopting Oracle Health Sciences InForm, we will be positioned to support the growing number of clinical trials conducted in China, and their sponsors, with leading clinical data management capabilities," said Wen Chen, vice president, Tigermed. "Further, with Oracle's training and support through the Oracle CRO Advantage Program, we can maximize our investment in Oracle Health Sciences solutions -- securing the confidence of a growing number of clinical trial sponsors."
- "With a heavy focus on growth, Tigermed requires a solution that will extend its clinical data management and EDC capabilities," said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. "Tigermed relies on Oracle Health Sciences' world-class solutions, including Oracle Health Sciences InForm and Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer, to enable rapid trial set up, data accuracy, clinical trial productivity and informed decision making -- helping Tigermed to gain the trust of both local and global trial sponsors."
- Oracle in Health Sciences
- Oracle Health Sciences InForm
- Oracle Clinical
- Oracle Health Sciences Central Designer
- Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Hangzhou Tigermed Consulting Co., Ltd is a leading full service clinical stage Contract Research Organization (CRO) in China. For more information about Tigermed (ChiNext 300347), visit www.tigermed.net
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Oracle Boosts Virtualization and Cloud Capabilities in Latest ZFS Storage ZS3 Series Release
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner