|By Business Wire||
|January 17, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
The largest ERP test and upgrades automation SaaS provider, Panaya, announced today that it was evaluated for the Application Maintenance and Impact Analysis category for SAP systems, in a recent report by Gartner. The December 6th report, “Use the Right Tools to Measure the Effectiveness of Your SAP Systems“ written by senior analysts Derek Prior and Bill Swanton, evaluated several criteria for software tools for analyzing the usage of live SAP systems. Panaya received a rating of “Extensive Support” for the Application Maintenance and Impact Analysis category, the only company to receive the highest possible score for this category.
Panaya was also recognized in several other categories including Application Transaction Usage and Custom Code Usage and Optimization.
Gartner recommends that companies evaluate the use of SAP specialist tools to measure how standard and custom application functionality is used by end-users, in order to reduce the support costs of SAP systems.
Panaya's software-as-a-service helps companies that use SAP or Oracle reduce 70% of their upgrade and testing risk and effort. Utilizing a cloud-based supercomputer, Panaya simulates the upcoming upgrade, automatically pinpointing which custom programs will break as a result of the upgrade, automatically ﬁxing most of these problems. Panaya's testing solutions dramatically expedite ERP testing and eliminate the need for manual test script maintenance. Seamlessly capturing business knowledge in the background, as users work with the ERP applications, Panaya automatically generates plain-English test scripts that are rapidly executed and continually self-adjust based on test results. For further information on Panaya click here:
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. Oracle and other Oracle products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks of Oracle. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Now Generally Available
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Rapid Growth in the Public Cloud Services Market is Fueling Major Market Share Battles, According to IDC
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner