|By PR Newswire||
|January 21, 2013 02:36 PM EST||
CARY, N.C., Jan. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SimpliCTI Software Solutions is pleased to announce that it is a Silver Sponsor of the 2013 Oracle Applications and Industry Partner Summit, to be held January 21-23 at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, AZ.
A ConvergeOne company and a leading system integrator and software developer specializing in contact centers, SimpliCTI (www.simplicti.com) is an expert in helping businesses use technology to maximize customer service, productivity, and return on investment.
The second annual Oracle Applications and Industry Partner Summit will bring together more than 400 executives from Oracle's most strategic system integrators (SIs) and more than 100 product, solutions, and sales executives. The event will offer partner exhibits, educational breakout sessions, and keynote speakers addressing new technology trends and industry strategies.
"SimpliCTI is proud to be associated with Oracle and its leadership in cloud-based technologies for managing and enhancing the customer experience," according to Bruce Calhoon, President and COO of SimpliCTI. "We look forward to demonstrating to our peers and other SIs how our Cloud Connector solutions can provide the vital link between advanced multichannel capabilities and the major contact center platforms."
The company recently joined the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) as a Gold level member and has successfully completed validation of its Cloud Connector for Oracle RightNow Cloud Service Version 3.0. SimpliCTI's Cloud Connectors enable unified, multichannel connectivity to leading contact center platforms including Avaya and Cisco.
As a Silver Sponsor of the Oracle Summit, SimpliCTI will have a featured booth in the exhibit hall, where attendees can meet with SimpliCTI executives and see demonstrations of the Cloud Connector solutions and collateral. The company will also sponsor a hole at the associated Monday (January 21) charity golf event to benefit the American Cancer Society Relay for Life.
SimpliCTI is part of ConvergeOne (www.converge-one.com), one of the leading integrators of telephony, data, and unified communications solutions in the United States, with operating companies and locations across the country. The ConvergeOne companies also include NACR, S1 IT Solutions, the NorthPark Group, and G3 Technology Partners.
For more information about SimpliCTI and its solutions, look for the company's booth at the Oracle Summit or contact SimpliCTI at [email protected].
SimpliCTI Software Solutions, Inc., founded in 1996, delivers customer interaction software development and integration, consulting services, and innovative packaged software solutions across all industries and client environments. SimpliCTI's interaction management focus incorporates a commitment to customer satisfaction and draws upon decades of solution development and implementation experience to provide expertise in the area of unified communications services.
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Oracle Solaris 11.2 Now Generally Available
- Business Process Management (BPM), Cloud, Mobile, and Patterns Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014-2020
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Rapid Growth in the Public Cloud Services Market is Fueling Major Market Share Battles, According to IDC
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner