|By Marketwired .||
|January 23, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/23/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Kohl's Department Stores, the value-oriented specialty department store, has selected Oracle Retail Merchandising, Planning and Supply Chain solutions to seamlessly integrate core retail operations across the company's 1,146 stores in 49 states.
- Oracle solutions will help Kohl's by providing an integrated, scalable retail suite of applications to streamline merchandising and planning while enabling its multi-channel growth strategy.
- Oracle Retail solutions will also help Kohl's optimize its operations through effective management and execution of processes such as purchasing, distribution, and financial close.
- The selection of Oracle Retail software builds on Kohl's successful deployments of a wide range of Oracle Applications, including Oracle PeopleSoft Financial Management, Oracle PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, several components of Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database and Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- "As retailers move quickly to provide commerce anywhere, anytime, the Oracle Retail suite of applications helps to streamline operations and enable the delivery of a cohesive, personalized retail experience," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail. "By selecting the Oracle Retail platform, Kohl's is laying the foundation for growth today and in the future."
- About Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning
- About Oracle Retail Stores Solutions
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Retail International Blog
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Nov. 22, 2014 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,045
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,367
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,273
Nov. 22, 2014 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,070
Nov. 22, 2014 07:00 AM EST Reads: 1,335
Nov. 21, 2014 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,258
Nov. 21, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,338
Nov. 21, 2014 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,275
Nov. 21, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,214
Nov. 20, 2014 09:15 PM EST Reads: 1,317
Nov. 20, 2014 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,502
Nov. 20, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,270
Nov. 20, 2014 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,042
Nov. 20, 2014 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,509
Nov. 20, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,748
Nov. 18, 2014 09:00 PM EST Reads: 1,987
Nov. 18, 2014 08:15 PM EST Reads: 1,560
Nov. 18, 2014 08:15 PM EST Reads: 1,500
Nov. 18, 2014 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,984
Nov. 13, 2014 05:00 AM EST Reads: 3,523