|By Marketwired .||
|January 24, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/24/13 -- ZL Technologies, Inc. (ZL), a global leader in managing unstructured Big Data in the enterprise, will be announcing new expanded capabilities of its total information governance software platform at the IBM Connect 2013 conference in Orlando from January 27-31 at booth C28.
ZL's information governance platform, also called ZL Unified Archive or ZL UA®, provides archiving, compliance, e-discovery, and records management capabilities for the large enterprise. Built for the Fortune 500 to manage massive volumes of unstructured data contained in files, email and multi-media formats, ZL UA unifies information management across the enterprise to eliminate data silos. Silos cause problems such as duplicates, inconsistent search and disjointed retention, which together result in loss of data control. By contrast, ZL UA enables unique capabilities which include one and only one data copy, one consistent search, and one control point to coordinate retention policies across the enterprise for effective data control.
In addition, ZL UA has a long track record in end-to-end information management in "True Blue" IBM environments which include Lotus Notes, Domino, Quickr, SameTime, DB2, IBM Linux, and other IBM server and storage platforms. Deployed in challenging environments, ZL UA is proven to scale to handle billions of documents in Fortune 500 customers.
Expanded capabilities announced by ZL include the ability to support for mass scale data migration between Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes and Domino, and between many other storage formats from archiving vendors. Additional unique capabilities in the Lotus environment to be announced at the Conference are: records management, included DoD-5015 certification, and intelligent cloud options based on policies. Other enhanced application capabilities include advanced e-discovery functions such as technology-assisted review ("TAR" or predictive coding) and cross-matter management. For a full list of product capabilities, visit our website at www.zlti.com.
About ZL Technologies.
ZL Technologies, Inc. makes Unified Archive® software ("ZL UA") to enable large enterprises to manage all unstructured content such as e-mail and files, to satisfy corporate archiving needs for e-Discovery, records management, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, and storage management. It also enables the same unstructured content to become the organization's Corporate eMemory for competitive advantage, such as sharing knowledge, experts, and history across the enterprise. ZL UA's unique differentiator is its unified architecture, which consolidates all applications and billions of documents under one platform, thus eliminating today's fractured data silos which significantly raise operating costs and legal risks. Demonstrating a proven track record with Global 500 customers and strategic partnerships with major players such as Oracle, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and SunGard, ZL has emerged as the technology leader in harnessing unstructured "Big Data" for strategic advantage. For more information, please visit www.zlti.com.
SSPR for ZL Technologies
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Un Système d’information performant : aujourd’hui, avec les solutions d’aujourd’hui
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of May 4, 2014
- Oracle Mobility Emerges Prepared for the Future
- Emulex and Compuware Team Up to Drastically Improve Data Centre Problem Identification and Resolution
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 11, 2014
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Field Mobility News Weekly - Week of May 25, 2014
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 18, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Failover and Recovery of Enterprise Applications - Part 1