|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Bringing together partners and B2B commerce leaders to share best practices and real-world commerce experiences, Oracle today announced the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit, which takes place February 12, 2013 at The Palmer House Hotel in Chicago.
- As the only event focused specifically on the challenges faced by B2B commerce professionals, the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit will explore new strategies and insights from industry leaders that are dealing with the complexities of distribution and manufacturing businesses, while also delivering leading cross-channel customer experiences.
- B2B commerce leaders will discuss the latest trends and share views about how to maximize the effectiveness of commerce channels, including how to incorporate the latest B2C tactics to drive enhanced online B2B customer experiences.
- Confirmed speakers include:
- Carolina Biological Supply Company: David Lyle, CIO and Chad Petersen, Director eCommerce
- Grainger: Sophia Drivalas, Senior Director, Online Merchandising
- MSC Industrial Supply: Charles Bonomo, SVP/CIO and Steven Baruch, VP eCommerce
- Viking Range Corporation: Tim Tyler, Manager, Viking Digital
- Premiere Partner Sponsors include:
- AAXIS Commerce
- Featured topics include:
- Cross-channel Customer Experience Strategy
- Mobile and B2B
- Social and B2B
- Web Technology
- Big Data
- Partner Enablement
- SEO Best Practices
- "The journey to eCommerce for many B2B companies is a complex and challenging one that never really ends and is distinctly unique," said Charles Bonomo, senior vice president & CIO, MSC Direct. "The opportunity for leaders in the industry to gather and share best practices with each other is extremely valuable -- and one not offered by any other event of this magnitude in the industry. We look forward to participating and sharing how MSC transformed itself from a print catalog selling culture to a digital commerce powerhouse that has fueled our tremendous growth over the past 5 years."
- "To support the complexity of B2B Commerce -- custom pricing, catalogs, workflows, etc. -- most B2B businesses selling online have had to build a complicated web of infrastructure, technology and business processes," said David Lyle, CIO, Carolina Biological. "Delivering a more consumer-like B2C experience to customers has often been sacrificed to support this complexity. We are looking forward to sharing how Carolina Biological has incorporated proven B2C features such as interactive product catalogs and merchandising capabilities to take its online brand to the next level -- and to stay relevant to our evolving customer base."
- "In the last decade cross-channel commerce has emerged as a growing force in the consumer marketplace," said John Andrews, vice president of product management, Oracle. "At the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit, we will bring to bear the learnings and expertise in B2C, but focus on the rapidly growing and increasingly complex B2B market and how to best deliver a unique business-to-business commerce experience that exceeds customer expectations."
- To register, please visit here or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 11144
- About Oracle Commerce
- Complete Commerce Blog
- Oracle Customer Experience Solutions
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sep. 25, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,793
Sep. 25, 2016 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 975
Sep. 25, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,497
Sep. 25, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,677
Sep. 25, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,380
Sep. 25, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,349
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,470
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,708
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,208
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,929
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,036
Sep. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,612
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,447
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,655
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,515
Sep. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,493
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 784
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 786
Sep. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,050
Sep. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,726