|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Bringing together partners and B2B commerce leaders to share best practices and real-world commerce experiences, Oracle today announced the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit, which takes place February 12, 2013 at The Palmer House Hotel in Chicago.
- As the only event focused specifically on the challenges faced by B2B commerce professionals, the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit will explore new strategies and insights from industry leaders that are dealing with the complexities of distribution and manufacturing businesses, while also delivering leading cross-channel customer experiences.
- B2B commerce leaders will discuss the latest trends and share views about how to maximize the effectiveness of commerce channels, including how to incorporate the latest B2C tactics to drive enhanced online B2B customer experiences.
- Confirmed speakers include:
- Carolina Biological Supply Company: David Lyle, CIO and Chad Petersen, Director eCommerce
- Grainger: Sophia Drivalas, Senior Director, Online Merchandising
- MSC Industrial Supply: Charles Bonomo, SVP/CIO and Steven Baruch, VP eCommerce
- Viking Range Corporation: Tim Tyler, Manager, Viking Digital
- Premiere Partner Sponsors include:
- AAXIS Commerce
- Featured topics include:
- Cross-channel Customer Experience Strategy
- Mobile and B2B
- Social and B2B
- Web Technology
- Big Data
- Partner Enablement
- SEO Best Practices
- "The journey to eCommerce for many B2B companies is a complex and challenging one that never really ends and is distinctly unique," said Charles Bonomo, senior vice president & CIO, MSC Direct. "The opportunity for leaders in the industry to gather and share best practices with each other is extremely valuable -- and one not offered by any other event of this magnitude in the industry. We look forward to participating and sharing how MSC transformed itself from a print catalog selling culture to a digital commerce powerhouse that has fueled our tremendous growth over the past 5 years."
- "To support the complexity of B2B Commerce -- custom pricing, catalogs, workflows, etc. -- most B2B businesses selling online have had to build a complicated web of infrastructure, technology and business processes," said David Lyle, CIO, Carolina Biological. "Delivering a more consumer-like B2C experience to customers has often been sacrificed to support this complexity. We are looking forward to sharing how Carolina Biological has incorporated proven B2C features such as interactive product catalogs and merchandising capabilities to take its online brand to the next level -- and to stay relevant to our evolving customer base."
- "In the last decade cross-channel commerce has emerged as a growing force in the consumer marketplace," said John Andrews, vice president of product management, Oracle. "At the Oracle B2B Commerce Summit, we will bring to bear the learnings and expertise in B2C, but focus on the rapidly growing and increasingly complex B2B market and how to best deliver a unique business-to-business commerce experience that exceeds customer expectations."
- To register, please visit here or call 1.800.820.5592 ext. 11144
- About Oracle Commerce
- Complete Commerce Blog
- Oracle Customer Experience Solutions
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Apr. 29, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,387
Apr. 29, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,338
Apr. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,465
Apr. 28, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,724
Apr. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,617
Apr. 28, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,360
Apr. 28, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,549
Apr. 28, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,085
Apr. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,500
Apr. 28, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,450
Apr. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,601
Apr. 28, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 532
Apr. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,175
Apr. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,394
Apr. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 526
Apr. 28, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 938
Apr. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 717
Apr. 28, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 676
Apr. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,498
There is an ever-growing explosion of new devices that are connected to the Internet using “cloud” solutions. This rapid growth is creating a massive new demand for efficient access to data. And it’s not just about connecting to that data anymore. This new demand is bringing new issues and challenges and it is important for companies to scale for the coming growth. And with that scaling comes the need for greater security, gathering and data analysis, storage, connectivity and, of course, the...
Apr. 28, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 526