|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- To improve its IT infrastructure and support its global expansion, Munchkin, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of clever infant and toddler products, has upgraded to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- With an expanding European presence that includes relationships with both small and large retail chains, Munchkin needed a flexible enterprise-wide management system that could streamline and support core business functions including its financial, supply chain and manufacturing processes.
- By upgrading to the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Munchkin has been able to leverage a comprehensive and integrated suite of modern business applications to create a standardized and automated IT environment that minimizes system customizations and simplifies application maintenance.
- With Oracle E-Business Suite Financials modules, including Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables and Oracle Receivables, Munchkin has been able to efficiently support international compliance requirements, reduce accounting errors and accelerate month-end reporting.
- To optimize supply chain processes and lower inventory costs, Munchkin uses Oracle Warehouse Management, which has helped automate order processing and order shipment while also streamlining the planning and execution of warehousing tasks.
- In addition to optimizing its financial and supply chain processes, Munchkin has also been able to use Oracle Order Management to enhance the customer experience through tighter control of customer orders and an expedited sales process.
- A long-standing Oracle user, Munchkin implemented the latest release of the Oracle E-Business Suite with help from Hitachi Consulting, a Diamond-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork.
- Munchkin also uses Oracle Hyperion Financial Management to help improve its analysis and reporting capabilities.
- "We needed a cost-effective, automated and flexible business platform to increase efficiencies and help us respond to changing business needs," said Philippe Brisset, senior director of IT, Munchkin, Inc. "With the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, we've been able to maintain our commitment to delivering innovative, safe and affordable baby products to parents around the world. The new financial, supply chain and manufacturing functionality enabled us to automate previously manual processes and accelerate time to market for new products. This has saved us a lot of time and money."
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1
- Oracle E-Business Suite Financials
- Oracle E-Business Suite Supply Chain Management
- Oracle Warehouse Management
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle iStore
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Customer Story: Munchkin Gives Its Line of Children's Products Plenty of Room to Grow in an Upgraded Enterprise Application Environment
- Oracle E-Business Suite Customer Success Stories
- Hitachi Consulting
- Munchkin, Inc.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,160
Dec. 4, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 2,024
Dec. 4, 2016 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,534
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 4,156
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 600
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 3,250
Dec. 4, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,999
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 930
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,903
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 587
Dec. 4, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 2,158
Dec. 4, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,537
Dec. 4, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 2,129
Dec. 4, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,674
Dec. 4, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 784
Dec. 4, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 387
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 910
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 2,221
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 888
Dec. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 568