|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- DistribuTECH 2013 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Alliant Energy Corporation, an electric and natural gas services provider with 1.4 million customers in Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin, selected Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing to improve operational efficiency and enhance customer billing capabilities.
- This project is unique in that it will consolidate two distinct customer information systems (CIS) and numerous supporting applications to a single Oracle integrated platform. Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing will provide Alliant Energy with a complete view of customer data, helping streamline billing processes and enable more responsive customer service.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing can help the utility manage all aspects of the utility customer lifecycle including service connection, meter reading data, meter management, complex billing, payment processing and debt collection.
- "Oracle Utilities strives to provide an open, modern architecture that will help transform a utility's technology infrastructure. We are pleased that Alliant Energy has selected Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing for its CIS replacement project to enhance its customer service experience," said Rodger Smith, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Utilities.
- Oracle Utilities
- Oracle Utilities on Facebook
- Oracle Utilities on Twitter
- Oracle Utilities on LinkedIn
- Oracle Utilities YouTube Channel
- Oracle Utilities on Diigo
About Oracle Utilities
Oracle Utilities delivers proven software applications that help utilities of all types and sizes achieve competitive advantage, business performance excellence and a lower total cost of technology ownership. Oracle Utilities integrates industry-specific customer care and billing, network management, work and asset management, mobile workforce management and meter data management applications with the capabilities of Oracle's industry-leading enterprise applications, business intelligence tools, middleware, database technologies, as well as servers and storage. The software enables customers to adapt more nimbly to market deregulation, meet ever-evolving customer demands and deliver on environmental conservation commitments. Additionally, Oracle Utilities helps utilities prepare for smart metering and smart grid initiatives that enhance efficiency and provide critical intelligence metrics that can help drive more-informed energy and water usage decisions for consumers and businesses. For more information, visit www.oracle.com/goto/utilities.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to utilities, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Sep. 2, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 638
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 223
Sep. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 307
Sep. 2, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,659
Sep. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 463
Sep. 2, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 270
Sep. 2, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 394
Sep. 2, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 355
Sep. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,583
Sep. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT
Sep. 2, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,566
Sep. 2, 2015 02:15 PM EDT
Sep. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 269
Sep. 2, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 945
Sep. 2, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 199
Sep. 2, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 420
Sep. 2, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,001
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 193
Sep. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 500
Sep. 2, 2015 09:00 AM EDT