|By Marketwired .||
|January 29, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
BROOMFIELD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/29/13 -- ORACLE'S JD EDWARDS SUMMIT 2013 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Extending its commitment to helping organizations effectively execute business processes, Oracle today announced Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is now available for Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 customers.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a real-time reporting solution that enables organizations to improve productivity and enhance real-time decision making by providing users with a simplified and clear view of the essential data necessary to make informed business decisions.
- To meet strong and growing demand from customers, prospects and partners, Oracle has extended the availability of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting so that it is now available to both JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 customers.
- Developed specifically for end users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is designed to empower employees and reduce IT support spend by delivering an extensive library of hundreds of pre-built reports designed to answer the most common business questions from across the enterprise.
- Further simplifying the consumption of information for casual and power users, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting leverages the advanced capabilities of Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher to enable users to easily access and personalize transaction data into customized lists, charts, graphs and tables.
- By combining essential transaction data and master data, including associated descriptions and category codes, the solution delivers a clear and concise view of operational activities and enables end users to easily access data for simple or sophisticated reports.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting now covers reporting across the enterprise for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 and 9.1 customers. An extensive library of pre-built reports are available for the following modules:
- Capital Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Procurement and Subcontract Management
- Project Costing
- Real Estate Management
- Sales Order Management
- Service Management
- Transportation Management
- In addition, to provide a comprehensive solution for incident management reporting, Oracle has introduced a Health and Safety Incident Management solution for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 customers, which includes a new Health and Safety Incident Management One View Reporting module.
- This news was announced at Oracle's JD Edwards Summit 2013. The event takes place January 28th - February 1st, 2013 in Broomfield, Colorado with over 600 attendees from 31 countries.
- "In order to make quick and informed business decisions, employees need easy access to real-time data. The amount of interest we've seen from our customers and prospects for Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting has been incredible," said Lyle Ekdahl, group vice president general manager, Oracle's JD Edwards. "With this release, Oracle is increasing the availability of EnterpriseOne One View Reporting to Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 customers allowing a much broader range of organizations to benefit from the enhanced decision making and productivity that it delivers."
- "Our customers on Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 realize tremendous benefits from Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting," said Steve May, vice president, Terillium, an Oracle PartnerNetwork Platinum Partner. "The ability for business users to create the reports and analysis they need themselves, without technical knowledge or training, empowers them to be more effective, while freeing IT to focus on more strategic activities. Since many of our customers are on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0, bringing the power of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting to this community will allow Terillium to deliver even more value to our customers."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
- Oracle's JD Edwards [email protected] Blog
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Sep. 25, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,373
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 25, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,674
Sep. 25, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,201
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,926
Sep. 25, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,028
Sep. 24, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,603
Sep. 24, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,320
Sep. 24, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,442
Sep. 24, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,649
Sep. 24, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,792
Sep. 24, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,482
Sep. 24, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,512
Sep. 24, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,677
Sep. 24, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,487
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 766
Sep. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 772
Sep. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,042
Sep. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,724
Sep. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,479
Sep. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 917