|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
BROOMFIELD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- ORACLE'S JD EDWARDS SUMMIT 2013 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Radio Flyer, the leading wagon and trike maker, is reducing costs, driving innovation and improving visibility into strategic business processes with Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 and Oracle's Demantra Demand Management.
- As the manufacturer of the iconic red wagon neared its 95th anniversary, Radio Flyer decided it needed to standardize global operations on a single, modern platform to support business expansion and optimize the customer experience.
- With Terillium, a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), Radio Flyer conducted a rapid implementation of Oracle Applications through the Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies program, enabling an on-time and on-budget deployment across supply chain, finance, operations, sales and product development.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's approach for providing simple-to-deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through its network of expert partners.
- With Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle's Demantra Demand Management, Radio Flyer has extended visibility into its supply chain, reduced inventory levels and enhanced customer service.
- Leveraging best-of-breed operations and sales forecasting from Oracle's Demantra Demand Management, Radio Flyer reduced inventory by five percent while delivering the highest levels of customer service.
- By automating complex financial operations with Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials, Radio Flyer has increased visibility into its financial processes, enabling it to improve reporting accuracy while driving efficiencies.
- In addition, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne helped Radio Flyer to enhance the customer experience and create new revenue opportunities by tightly integrating the company's customer-facing website with its financial and value chain operations.
- "To continue our 95+ year tradition of delighting our customers with toys that spark their imagination, Radio Flyer needed to transform the way we manage our business operations with proven, modern technology," said Tom Cesario, CIO, Radio Flyer. "With Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, we have a single source of business data and access to real-time order information. The comprehensive and integrated suite of applications enables us to grow our business while upholding the highest levels of customer satisfaction."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's Demantra Demand Management
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Customer Success Stories
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Resource Library for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone
- Find Your Oracle Accelerate Solution
- Radio Flyer
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle's network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Un Système d’information performant : aujourd’hui, avec les solutions d’aujourd’hui
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of May 4, 2014
- Oracle Mobility Emerges Prepared for the Future
- Emulex and Compuware Team Up to Drastically Improve Data Centre Problem Identification and Resolution
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 11, 2014
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Field Mobility News Weekly - Week of May 25, 2014
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 18, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Failover and Recovery of Enterprise Applications - Part 1