|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 08:01 AM EST||
BROOMFIELD, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) -- ORACLE'S JD EDWARDS SUMMIT 2013
- DCX Cable Assembles Pvt. Ltd., an India-based full-service designer and manufacturer of military and aerospace cable assemblies, has implemented Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1.
- With strict aerospace and defense requirements made more complex with time and cost constraints, DCX needed a flexible, comprehensive and integrated platform that could support local business requirements as well as its global operations.
- To cost-effectively meet these objectives and streamline overall business processes, DCX worked with Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), MTSI, Inc. to implement JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 in less than 100 days.
- The rapid implementation enabled DCX to quickly access an integrated and comprehensive applications suite that combines business value, standards-based technology and deep industry functionality into a business solution with a low total cost of ownership.
- Taking advantage of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financial management solutions, DCX has been able to streamline and enhance its financial operations, meeting the local requirements of the India market and ensuring the accuracy of its global financial reporting.
- In addition, by providing DCX with detailed insights into order processing and shipping, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Engineering has helped DCX achieve the certifications necessary to meet the strict requirements of military, aerospace and defense customers.
- The flexibility, ease of use and personalized user experience delivered by JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 has also enabled DCX to increase overall productivity and reduce total cost of ownership.
- "We needed a cost-effective system that would not only be easy to use and implement, but also be able to support both our local market and broader global requirements," said Neal Castleman, chairman of the board, DCX Cable Assemblies Pvt. Ltd. "To be able to implement such a comprehensive system in less than 100 days was an incredible result. With JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, we have been able to increase productivity while also accessing the advanced features we needed to satisfy strict aerospace and defense requirements."
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne financial management
- Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Manufacturing and Engineering
- Oracle's JD Edwards Twitter Feed
- Oracle's JD Edwards Attitude@Altitude Blog
- Oracle's JD Edwards YouTube Channel
- About DCX Cable Assemblies Pvt. Ltd.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Mar. 27, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,316
Mar. 27, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,641
Mar. 27, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,484
Mar. 27, 2015 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,092
Mar. 27, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,352
Mar. 27, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 406
Mar. 27, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,326
Mar. 27, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,625
Mar. 27, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,337
Mar. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,898
Mar. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,476
Mar. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,510
Mar. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 926
Mar. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,362
Mar. 27, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,078
Mar. 27, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,287
Mar. 27, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,599
SYS-CON Events announced today that SafeLogic has been named “Bag Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo® New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. SafeLogic provides security products for applications in mobile and server/appliance environments. SafeLogic’s flagship product CryptoComply is a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic engine designed to secure data on servers, workstations, appliances, mobile devices, and in the Cloud.
Mar. 27, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,309
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the M2M space. This really allows some room for influential individuals to create more high value inter...
Mar. 27, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,560
SYS-CON Events announced today the IoT Bootcamp – Jumpstart Your IoT Strategy, being held June 9–10, 2015, in conjunction with 16th Cloud Expo and Internet of @ThingsExpo at the Javits Center in New York City. This is your chance to jumpstart your IoT strategy. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the IoT Bootcamp is not just based on presentations but includes hands-on demos and walkthroughs. We will introduce you to a variety of Do-It-Yourself IoT platforms including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, Spark and Intel Edison. You will also get an overview of cloud technologies s...
Mar. 27, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,935