|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- With rising demand for next-generation Oracle Fusion Applications across organizations of all sizes, Oracle today announced that Oracle Partners have developed the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM), enabling midsize organizations to quickly and easily adopt modern solutions for growing and managing their business.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle's partner-driven approach to providing simple-to-deploy, fast time-to-benefit solutions for midsize organizations. Oracle Accelerate solutions offer industry-specific applications, implemented rapidly using Oracle Business Accelerators cloud-based rapid implementation tools and delivered with the proven expertise of a global network of skilled partners via Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Fifteen partners created 22 new industry- and geography-specific Oracle Accelerate solutions over the past six months, with solutions spanning the range of Oracle Applications, including the Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle CRM, Oracle Hyperion Performance Management Applications and Oracle Fusion HCM.
New Oracle Accelerate Solutions Empower Midsize Organizations to Leverage Modern, Enterprise-Class Applications
- To meet demand for enterprise grade applications for midsize organizations, Oracle partners continue to develop new solutions that streamline the implementation and deployment of Oracle Applications, including the next generation Oracle Fusion Applications.
- With industry-standard Oracle Applications available in a variety of deployment options, including cloud, on-premise, hosted and hybrid, midsize organizations are empowered to quickly adopt solutions to streamline operations and grow their business.
- Oracle Accelerate solution providers are expanding their offerings to meet the diverse needs of growing organizations, delivering the first Oracle Accelerate solutions across product lines and industries:
- As businesses of all sizes strive to effectively leverage and nurture talent, Oracle Partners Cognizant Technology Solutions, Drivestream Inc., Infosys Limited and KPMG LLP have developed the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for Oracle Fusion HCM. The new solutions, tailored for North America-based companies, will enable midsize organizations in the financial services and professional services industries to rapidly adopt innovative, strategic human capital management.
- With pharmaceutical manufacturing thriving in China, APAC partner HAND Enterprise Solutions Company Limited created the first Oracle Accelerate solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle CRM that address the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- To support demand for easy-to-deploy enterprise grade applications globally, Oracle partners developed new solutions tailored for geographical regions:
- APAC partner Chain-Sys (India) Private Limited developed its first Oracle Accelerate solutions, with five solution offerings for the Oracle E-Business Suite across the automotive, industrial manufacturing, professional services, travel and transportation, and utilities industries.
- EMEA partners, including new Oracle Accelerate partner Prōject (EU) Limited, created nine new solutions for midsize companies in Belgium, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom.
- "Demand for Oracle Fusion HCM is strong, particularly among midsize businesses eager to standardize on enterprise grade applications to help grow their business," said John Doel, Principal Advisory Services, KPMG LLP. "Our packaged rapid-implementation solutions for Oracle Fusion HCM will enable growing businesses to capitalize on the power of enterprise-class HR right away."
- "As the cloud becomes more popular, we find offering a choice in deployment options is key to helping midsize companies select, implement and adopt enterprise technology," said Tarang Puranik, AVP Oracle Head - RCL, Infosys Ltd. "By offering a rapid deployment of Oracle Fusion Applications in the cloud, we're meeting an important market need."
- "Oracle Accelerate provides a powerful vehicle to deliver leading applications to a broad range of midsize businesses across industries. We are thrilled to join the program and work with Oracle to create solutions to help growing businesses in India leverage the Oracle E-Business Suite," said Murugiah Shanmugam, Vice President, Chain-Sys (India) Private Limited. "With structured parameters and defined best practices to ensure speedy, successful implementations, the Oracle Accelerate program enables us to expand our client roster into emerging businesses."
- "For growing organizations, laying a technology foundation is a strategic decision that can help advance business success and increase industry momentum," said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. "With new Oracle Accelerate solutions across geographies, industries and product lines, Oracle Partners are empowering midsize businesses to adopt these new technologies quickly and with little risk."
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Midsize Customer Success Stories
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Resource Library for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Business Accelerators
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Knowledge Zone
- Find Your Oracle Accelerate Solution
- Video: Grow Your Business with Oracle Accelerate
- Facebook page for Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle's network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow. To find out more, visit www.oracle.com/accelerate.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 6, 2016 07:15 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 703
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 324
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 350
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 339
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 536
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, will provide an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data profes...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 115
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 6, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 328
Most people haven’t heard the word, “gamification,” even though they probably, and perhaps unwittingly, participate in it every day. Gamification is “the process of adding games or game-like elements to something (as a task) so as to encourage participation.” Further, gamification is about bringing game mechanics – rules, constructs, processes, and methods – into the real world in an effort to engage people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Endo, owner and engagement manager of Intrepid D...
Feb. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 769
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 401
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Feb. 2, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 838
Learn how IoT, cloud, social networks and last but not least, humans, can be integrated into a seamless integration of cooperative organisms both cybernetic and biological. This has been enabled by recent advances in IoT device capabilities, messaging frameworks, presence and collaboration services, where devices can share information and make independent and human assisted decisions based upon social status from other entities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Heydt, founder of Seamless...
Feb. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 921
The IoT's basic concept of collecting data from as many sources possible to drive better decision making, create process innovation and realize additional revenue has been in use at large enterprises with deep pockets for decades. So what has changed? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Prasanna Sivaramakrishnan, Solutions Architect at Red Hat, discussed the impact commodity hardware, ubiquitous connectivity, and innovations in open source software are having on the connected universe of people, thi...
Jan. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 715
WebRTC: together these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Cary Bran, VP of Innovation and New Ventures at Plantronics and PLT Labs, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it may enable, complement or entirely transform.
Jan. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 1,135
There are so many tools and techniques for data analytics that even for a data scientist the choices, possible systems, and even the types of data can be daunting. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Harrold, Global CTO for Big Data Solutions for EMC Corporation, showed how to perform a simple, but meaningful analysis of social sentiment data using freely available tools that take only minutes to download and install. Participants received the download information, scripts, and complete end-t...
Jan. 31, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,194
For manufacturers, the Internet of Things (IoT) represents a jumping-off point for innovation, jobs, and revenue creation. But to adequately seize the opportunity, manufacturers must design devices that are interconnected, can continually sense their environment and process huge amounts of data. As a first step, manufacturers must embrace a new product development ecosystem in order to support these products.
Jan. 31, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 797
Manufacturing connected IoT versions of traditional products requires more than multiple deep technology skills. It also requires a shift in mindset, to realize that connected, sensor-enabled “things” act more like services than what we usually think of as products. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David Friedman, CEO and co-founder of Ayla Networks, discussed how when sensors start generating detailed real-world data about products and how they’re being used, smart manufacturers can use the dat...
Jan. 30, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 771
When it comes to IoT in the enterprise, namely the commercial building and hospitality markets, a benefit not getting the attention it deserves is energy efficiency, and IoT’s direct impact on a cleaner, greener environment when installed in smart buildings. Until now clean technology was offered piecemeal and led with point solutions that require significant systems integration to orchestrate and deploy. There didn't exist a 'top down' approach that can manage and monitor the way a Smart Buildi...
Jan. 30, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,258