|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 8, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
Colorado Springs, CO, February 08, 2013 --(PR.com)-- XTIVIA, Inc. announced today that XTIVIA‘s Virtual-DBA senior DBA, Kat Meadows, and XTIVIA consultant and Microsoft MVP, Chris Shaw, will be presenting at Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group (RMOUG) training days in Denver on February 12, 2013. Be sure to look for Kat and Chris at the event and attend their presentations to see how they can help meet your Microsoft SQL Server professional service needs.
Kat Meadows is a senior DBA for the XTIVIA Virtual-DBA team. She has been with XTIVIA for 1 year and has worked with SQL Server for more than 17 years. She has worked in IT for 17 years specializing in database administration. Kat will be presenting "SQL Server Maintenance Plans." The session will cover setting up a maintenance plan, including the tasks, schedules, and logging.
Chris Shaw is a former United States Marine who started his database career in 1993. Chris is a Microsoft MVP Award Recipient and is excited about his most recent authoring released in Oct. 2012 (Pro SQL Server Practices 2012). Chris is currently working with XTIVIA as a consultant. Chris will be presenting "Highly Available and Disaster Recoverable with SQL Server." This session will look at the HA/DR options with SQL Server version 2005 – 2012. The session will look at features of the solutions and discuss why one solution is better than others.
XTIVIA’s SQL Server team is attending RMOUG Training days for the first time. Tony Salerno, the XTIVIA Database and Virtual-DBA Service Practice Manager said “The RMOUG Training Days event is something that the XTIVIA Oracle team has attended in the past and it was always a great experience and a great way to meet more of the regional Oracle and SQL Server community. I am thrilled that our team is getting involved with this organization once again and presenting at their event.” Mark Halstead, the XTIVIA lead DBA for SQL Server said “It’s an opportunity to give back to the Oracle and SQL Server community. We can help Oracle and SQL Server users by sharing our knowledge and experience through presentations.”
About RMOUG Training Days: The RMOUG Training Days is an annual two-day, multi-track, training event. This event showcases the latest in Oracle and other technologies and techniques. This event attracts well-known speakers from around the world.
About XTIVIA: XTIVIA is a 100% US-based technology solutions firm with demonstrated SQL Server and Oracle technology expertise. We specialize in helping organizations fulfill their database, portal, and BI/DW technology needs through a variety of conduits. XTIVIA has been providing database consulting services since 1992 and remote database administration services since 1999. XTIVIA has established a proven, global reputation as a company that delivers cutting-edge, professional solutions to our clients’ specific requirements, regardless of the complexity of the projects. XTIVIA’s success has stemmed from a proven ability to deliver quality, professional services, allowing the client to leverage technology successfully, competitively, and profitably.
Click here to read the full story: XTIVIA, Inc. Announces Speakers at Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group in Denver
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market to Reach $32.7 Billion by 2020
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Oracle Boosts Virtualization and Cloud Capabilities in Latest ZFS Storage ZS3 Series Release
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner