|By Marketwired .||
|February 20, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 02/20/13 -- Tenzing Managed IT Services, a leading provider of hosting solutions for e-commerce clients, System Integrators (SIs) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers, today announced a new strategic partnership with OMS (Order Management Systems), a provider of customized online order management and logistics solutions for e-commerce clients around the globe. This partnership provides Tenzing's e-commerce customers a complete and fully-managed Order Management System application that is fully integrated with leading e-commerce platforms.
"At Tenzing, we understand how critical it is for our e-commerce clients to manage customer orders effectively through the entire process and that's why we have partnered with OMS, an industry leader in this arena," says Brian Shepard, Founder and CEO of Tenzing. "By partnering with OMS, we can offer additional value to our e-commerce clients by delivering a comprehensive order management software platform to help to ensure the order tracking and fulfillment components of e-commerce run flawlessly. This aligns with Tenzing's strategy of becoming a leading services provider for e-commerce businesses."
"At OMS, we are committed to delivering fully automated order fulfillment and order processing systems while providing insights that help ease online ordering and product fulfillment processing. We are excited to partner with Tenzing, a company that shares our commitment to work side-by-side with customers to solve their business challenges," says Barry Shepherd, CEO at OMS. "As a highly specialized service provider and expert in e-commerce platforms, Tenzing can deliver the level of customization required to support customers' complex business needs as well as provide the infrastructure that will keep their businesses running 24/7."
Highly specialized in the e-commerce space, Tenzing supports leading technology platforms such as Oracle ATG Web Commerce, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Magento, and others. In addition, the company offers an array of complementary services such as fully managed PCI compliance, comprehensive application monitoring, DoS mitigation, content delivery and load-testing. Tenzing is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) compliant and annually maintains major industry certifications including ISO 27001 and SSAE16 Type II, to provide the highest levels of data security to its clients.
About OMS (Order Management Systems)
Order Management Systems is a turn-key, start-to-finish solution, providing customized online order management and logistics solutions for international brands worldwide. With locations across the globe, OMS provides the insight and experience necessary to help ease online ordering and product fulfillment processing for both mid-to-large scale companies. Solutions include: Order Management, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Order Fulfillment. All OMS Modules interface with some of the industry's leading E-Commerce Platforms, Accounting Systems, Call Centers, and Payment Gateways. More information can be found at: http://www.ordermanagementsystems.com/usa/technology/.
About Tenzing Managed IT Services
Founded in 1998 and serving more than 450 customers, Tenzing is a leading provider of hosting solutions for e-commerce clients, System Integrators (SIs), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers. Tenzing's mature IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL best practices provide the foundation for the reliable, secure, and scalable delivery of complex applications around the clock. Backed by comprehensive Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Tenzing is both ISO 27001 and SSAE16 certified with data centres in Toronto, ON, and Vancouver and Kelowna, BC. Tenzing also offers Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) solutions for e-commerce and other clients managing credit card information. For more information, visit: www.tenzing.com.
Echo Communications (for Tenzing)
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Zuora Caps Record Breaking Subscribed 2014 with the 63rd Release of the Award Winning Z-Business Platform
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Mobile Health News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of June 8, 2014
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Is there an information or data recession? Are you using less storage? (With Polls)
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of June 1, 2014
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Un Système d’information performant : aujourd’hui, avec les solutions d’aujourd’hui
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Concurrent, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Leading Big Data and Hadoop Industry Events
- Enterprise Mobility Asia News Weekly – Week of May 4, 2014
- Oracle Mobility Emerges Prepared for the Future
- Emulex and Compuware Team Up to Drastically Improve Data Centre Problem Identification and Resolution
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 11, 2014
- Research and Markets: Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020
- Field Mobility News Weekly - Week of May 25, 2014
- Field Mobility News Weekly – Week of May 18, 2014
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Failover and Recovery of Enterprise Applications - Part 1