|By Marketwired .||
|February 21, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/21/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Oracle today announced the general availability of NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE) 7.3.
- The new release improves support for the Java platform with feature enhancements including new hints and refactorings in the editor and improved support for editing FXML layout files in JavaFX projects.
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 continues to support the latest Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) and GlassFish Server releases along with a new stand alone JPQL editor, to run and test JPQL queries directly from the IDE.
- NetBeans IDE is a free, open source IDE available for Windows, Mac, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, and other Linux distributions, that enables developers to rapidly create Web, enterprise, desktop and mobile applications for the Java platform, PHP and C/C++.
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 is available for download here. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
Building State-of-the-Art Web and Mobile Applications
- New features in the NetBeans IDE 7.3 include:
- HTML5 editing with code completion for new HTML5 elements
- Code completion support for jQuery
- Support for responsive Web design-based applications
- CSS Styling support and code completion for new CSS3 rules
- Live code and Web page synchronization facilitated by deep bi-directional integration with Google Chrome and the internal WebKit-based browser.
- Enhanced editor, with additional new features such as Breadcrumbs support and access to Clipboard History.
- New support for profiling Java applications on Linux ARM based systems, such as the Raspberry Pi.
- "As long-term users of NetBeans IDE, we recently started the process of migrating to the new Java EE specifications with RESTful Web Services and an HTML5 frontend," said Nicolas Eysseric, Vice President Engineering, Silverpeas. "With NetBeans IDE 7.3 and its HTML5 tools, our backend Java engineers and frontend web designers will all be able to use the same IDE which will simplify and speed up our development processes. Finally, the whole team will 'speak' the same IDE."
- NetBeans IDE
- NetBeans Documentation and Resources
- NetBeans Community Portal
- Anahata Technologies Chooses NetBeans IDE 7.3
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 screencasts
- NetBeans IDE 7.3 New and Noteworthy
- Oracle Developer Tools
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2235864
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,204
Sep. 29, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,802
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,374
Sep. 29, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,027
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,905
Sep. 29, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,571
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,861
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,717
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 515
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,174
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,590
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,057
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,306
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,971
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 376
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 359
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,631
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,156
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,133
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 321