|By Marketwired .||
|February 25, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/25/13 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Gartner, Inc. has placed Oracle in the Leaders Quadrant of its 2013 report, "Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms," Oracle today announced. (1)
- Oracle has been named Leader in Business Intelligence for the seventh consecutive year.
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- According to Gartner, "Leaders are vendors that are strong in the breadth and depth of their BI platform capabilities, and can deliver on enterprise wide implementations that support a broad BI strategy. Leaders articulate a business proposition that resonates with buyers, supported by the viability and operational capability to deliver on a global basis. Small vendors which may lack strong scores for geographic or vertical strategy, or breadth of capabilities in the offering (product) criterion, are still leaders due to the strength of their market understanding and marketing strategy. The evidence that they are market leaders comes from the fact that most of the market is trying to imitate the simplicity of their architecture and the ease of use that it provides."
- Oracle's positioning in the Leaders Quadrant showcases how Oracle Business Analytics portfolio provides customers with an end-to-end family of analytic solutions ranging from descriptive to prescriptive based on a comprehensive set of BI, advanced analytics and CPM functionality that is also integrated and optimized with the Oracle technology stack.
- The Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Foundation Suite is an integrated BI platform delivering comprehensive capabilities for business intelligence, including enterprise reporting, interactive dashboards, self-service ad-hoc analysis, what-if analysis and scenario modeling, scorecards, and predictive analytics.
- Core to Oracle Business Analytics strategy is Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine, the industry's first engineered system for analytics. Oracle Exalytics offers organizations advanced visualizations and mobile BI leveraging in-memory capabilities designed to deliver high performance data discovery, business intelligence, modeling and planning applications scalable across the enterprise, while simplifying IT and reducing costs.
- Oracle Endeca Information Discovery helps users attain more business investments by exploring diverse and unstructured data, enabling them to draw new insights, come to meaningful conclusions and make more informed decisions faster.
- Delivering high-value prescriptive analytics, Oracle customers can realize tremendous ROI when using Oracle Real-Time Decisions and Advanced Analytics solutions to automate real-time decisions and recommendations combining business rules, and self-learning predictive analytics to take the next best action within a business process.
- The industry's most complete and integrated range of enterprise-class business intelligence solutions, Oracle Business Analytics empowers organizations to gain more insight, across more data, and drive better outcomes in every aspect of their business.
- "With ever faster and fiercer business competition, distilling data into meaning and action is the way to win," said Paul Rodwick, vice president of product management, Oracle. "As the #1 vendor in business analytics, Oracle is trusted for enterprise business analytics solutions, and these drive insight at leading global organizations. We believe Gartner's recognition of Oracle as an industry leader affirms our innovations around in-memory, business discovery, and self-service analytics, and our commitment to customers gaining maximum value through analytics."
- Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms
- Oracle Business Analytics
- Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite
- Oracle Endeca Information Discovery
- Oracle Real-Time Decisions
- Connect with Oracle Business Analytics via Facebook, Twitter and Blog
(1) Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms"
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Gartner's Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 4,137
Dec. 4, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 593
Dec. 4, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 3,245
Dec. 4, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,991
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,898
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 572
Dec. 4, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 915
Dec. 4, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 2,155
Dec. 4, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,535
Dec. 4, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 2,124
Dec. 4, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,671
Dec. 4, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 781
Dec. 4, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 381
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 2,211
Dec. 4, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 906
Dec. 4, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 884
Dec. 4, 2016 09:45 AM EST Reads: 558
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 616
Dec. 4, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 812
Dec. 4, 2016 08:00 AM EST Reads: 724