|By PR Newswire||
|February 25, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Feb. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that its Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Tim Riesterer, will speak at Forrester Research, Inc.'s Sales Enablement Forum to be held in Scottsdale, Ariz., March 4-5, 2013. Riesterer's session will focus on how to use whiteboarding to create successful business-to-business (B2B) sales conversations.
With the theme "Accelerating Revenue in a Changed Economy," the forum will discuss the importance of communicating value from a buyer's point of view, and how to market, sell and support clients and prospective customers in a "do more with less" economy. The forum will also provide attendees with new, practical Forrester frameworks and tools that will have an immediate impact on attendees' bottom lines.
Details on Riesterer's presentation are as follows:
- Date: Monday, March 4, 2013
- Time: 1:50-2:20 p.m. MT
- Presentation Title: "Whiteboarding on Purpose: The Key to a Successful Sales Conversation"
- Presentation Details: Some 87 percent of companies still use traditional presentation technologies or no visuals at all in sales conversations. Yet, recent research has indicated a correlation between the use of whiteboarding for visual storytelling and improved sales performance. How can your company integrate whiteboarding as a purposeful part of your sales enablement approach? This presentation will show you how to pre-build whiteboards that equip your salespeople to answer the two big questions in every sales cycle: "Why change?" and "Why you?"
"In today's economy, companies are looking for the most effective ways to grow their sales pipelines, and using whiteboards to improve sales conversations should be one of those critical strategies," said Riesterer. "However, in a recent survey that Corporate Visions conducted, only 13 percent of salespeople were found to use an interactive writing surface such as a whiteboard to support their customer conversations. I look forward to discussing how whiteboards – when created on-purpose for various stages of the buying cycle – can ensure that salespeople will deliver a simple, repeatable message to move their customers and prospects to make a purchase decision."
For more information on the Forrester Sales Enablement Forum or to register, please visit the event website. To track the forum on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #FORRForum.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
Corporate Visions, Inc.
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
Nov. 27, 2014 04:00 AM EST Reads: 1,033
Nov. 27, 2014 04:00 AM EST Reads: 984
Nov. 26, 2014 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,114
Nov. 26, 2014 11:30 PM EST Reads: 1,000
Nov. 26, 2014 09:00 PM EST Reads: 1,048
Nov. 26, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,046
Nov. 26, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,086
Nov. 26, 2014 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,035
Nov. 26, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,503
Nov. 25, 2014 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,257
Nov. 25, 2014 09:30 PM EST Reads: 1,309
Nov. 25, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,344
Nov. 25, 2014 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,350
Nov. 24, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,650
Nov. 24, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,537
Nov. 24, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 1,671
Nov. 24, 2014 09:00 AM EST Reads: 1,693
Nov. 23, 2014 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,855
Nov. 23, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,804
Nov. 23, 2014 07:45 AM EST Reads: 1,841