|By Business Wire||
|February 28, 2013 08:03 AM EST||
Kaazing, pioneers of HTML5 WebSocket and the leading live web and mobile communication platform, today announced The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket, an Apress technical book by Kaazing executives Vanessa Wang and Peter Moskovits, is now available for purchase.
Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket (Photo: Business Wire)
The Definitive Guide to HTML5 WebSocket is the authoritative resource for web developers and architects interested in building innovative web applications using HTML5 WebSocket. It explains how WebSocket-based architectures slash latency and unnecessary network overhead in comparison to older HTTP-based architectures. Readers will also learn how to secure HTML5 WebSocket connections and deploy WebSocket-based applications to the enterprise, and how to build real-time web applications with HTML5.
“As the founders of the HTML5 WebSocket standard, Kaazing is excited to see this first definitive guide become available to the public,” said Jonas Jacobi, CEO and Co-Founder of Kaazing. “Kaazing’s standards-based enterprise platform enables the fastest, most reliable live web and mobile communication experience. We provide companies and their developers with the ability to easily and cost-effectively develop using Kaazing’s WebSocket Gateway—powering real-time applications such as live web–based foreign exchange and stock trading, interactive bidding and gambling and guaranteed mobile notifications for delivery of critical, time sensitive information.”
The book is a featured publication by Apress – the leading source for career empowerment and growth for IT professionals, software developers, and business leaders – at the company’s booth at SXSW Interactive in Austin, TX, from March 10 – 13. It can be purchased through the SXSW bookstore, Amazon, Apress e-books, and select Barnes & Noble retailers.
Authors Vanessa Wang and Peter Moskovits are both employees of Kaazing, and are HTML5 experts. Wang, who runs the San Francisco HTML5 User Group, the world's largest HTML5 meetup, is Manager of Technical Publications at Kaazing and has more than fifteen years of experience writing about complex database application tools and cutting-edge web technologies. Moskovits heads up real-time solutions development at Kaazing and is a frequent speaker at conferences like JavaOne, Oracle OpenWorld, and DevCon5. He is also the co-author of the Oracle WebCenter 11g Handbook.
Kaazing and Apress have partnered as exhibitors at SXSW. Kaazing will also be sponsoring the SXSW Trade Show Block Party in booth 426-428 on Tuesday, March 12 from 4-6pm CST and a screen giveaway the last day of the trade show.
Wang and Moskovits will be conducting interactive demos of the company’s HTML5 WebSocket technology in the Apress booth at SXSW, and will sign copies of the book on Monday, March 11 at 2:00pm CST.
Wang and Moskovits will also host a book signing at the Official SXSW Bookstore on Friday, March 8 from 4:00-4:20pm CST and at the Apress booth on Monday, March 11 from 11:30am-12:30pm CST.
Kaazing, founders of HTML5 WebSocket, offers the leading, standards-based live web communication platform to deliver the fastest, most secure and most reliable live data to and from the web and mobile devices. The high performance platform enables solutions that require massively scalable, instant data delivery—critical for real-time transactions, commerce, trading, voting, gaming and collaboration. Based in Mountain View, CA, Kaazing has offices in Europe, Asia, and Africa. Customers and partners include HSBC, BP, Informatica, TIBCO, and Global 1000 financial, ecommerce, transportation, healthcare and entertainment companies. Learn more at http://www.kaazing.com or blog.kaazing.com, and follow @Kaazing on Twitter.
About Apress Media
Apress Media is a technical and business publisher devoted to meeting the needs of IT professionals, software developers, programmers, and business leaders with more than 1,000 books in print and electronic formats. Apress provides high-quality, no-fluff content that helps serious technology professionals build a comprehensive pathway to career success. For more information about the innovative approach Apress takes to publishing, please visit www.apress.com and follow @apress on Twitter and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ApressMedia.
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Cloud Shifts the Burden of Security
- EDS and VMware Earn Top Net Promoter Scores According to New Temkin Group Research of Tech Industry
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- (BPM) Business Process Management Market to Reach $10 Billion by 2020
- Storage Made Easy Release an Enhanced Version of Its Private Enterprise File Sync and Share Solution
- Mission Critical Middleware Messaging Market to Reach $32.7 Billion by 2020
- Tango Networks to Demonstrate Its Business Mobility Solutions at the CCA Annual Convention During CTIA 2014 Super Mobility Week
- Last Chance to Register for LTE World Summit
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- Emulex 10Gb Ethernet and Gen 5 Fibre Channel Adapters Selected by Lenovo to Enhance ThinkServer Family
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- The Top 50 Most Powerful Women in Technology Announced by the National Diversity Council
- Rackspace Positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in Both North America and Europe
- VOCALCOM Effortless Contact Center Software Revolutionizes Contact Center Performance: AW Rostamani Takes Advantage to Accelerate Business Growth
- Global e-Learning Industry
- Research and Markets: Cloud Computing Market in Japan 2014-2018
- Java vs C++ "Shootout" Revisited
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Configuring Eclipse for Remote Debugging a WebLogic Java Application
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- XA Transactions
- Migrating a JBoss EJB Application to WebLogic
- An Introduction to Abbot
- Eclipse "Pollinate" Project to Integrate with Apache Beehive
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- 'HTTP Session Replication Failure' Issues
- WebLogic Tutorial: "Integrating Apache Poi in WebLogic Server"
- Will Ulitzer Dominate News Content on The Web? -Gartner